Thursday, February 17, 2011


assalamualaikum......
all of sudden.....
i really need to make this go away!!!!!
as soon as possible~~how am i gonna make it???
its really a burden to me~if u guys know~~~hhhmmmmmmm....
im really tired of it~~young n old~~
i think thts the major problem huh~!!!sorry..
BUT i really cant tell u more....i hope Allah hear me...
i love them sooo much....please...
(big sigh).....i hate this soo much..
but i cant do anythin'..except pray everyday..
shuttin' up..lockhimself in the room..
like stayin' in a hotel...~~
its really annoyin'...
he should think very hard b4 he make a drastic decision...
WHY>>>>
is this happenin' to me all the time??
this many times have gone into my nightmare~~~
i thougt hes a strong one...BUT what happened???
im the one who has to be very strong here..
aja!aja!fighting~!!act,i dont wanna think bout this..
apparantly i cant....
for godsake.~~~urrrgghh...luckily theres a blog...
tres a lot more>....
but till here...can u guys juz pray 4 my good....thts all..
thx 4 readin'....

2 comments:

  1. gotcha!!!
    haa..pndai x aku trace belogg mu?? haha..
    ello my fren.. nape nie??
    ko thu kan aku ade je untuk dgr sume cte ko? come, tell me. apa-apa cara sekaLIpun...

    ReplyDelete